Thursday, December 31, 2015

DECEMBER FAVORITES


OHHH EEMMM! I can't believe it's the first day of 2016 and here I am, writing on my very first blog for the year. But first, let's talk about what I have been loving for the month of December: (starting from L-R)

1.  Skin Food  Egg White Pore Mask- My officemate during our manito-manita gave this to me. I was kind of cheating though because I listed this on my wishlist. Haha! I have been eyeing this mask for a while now but never really gotten to a point that I would buy it. I have yet two masks that I need to consume before venturing out to a new one. This wash-off mask claims to cleanse and shrink pores targeted towards oily skin users. I have used this twice already and during my first use(because I am all about first impressions), it did a pretty good job and it made my skin really supple. So far, I have been loving this and it made me neglect my old masks that I have been using before this. Guilty as charged.

2.Essence Longlasting Lipstick in Barely There- I have talked about this on my Drugstore Makeup 101 post and I cannot(for the life of me)help but rave about this in my head. I was so happy that SM Seaside now stores a lot of drugstore brands and Essence is one of them. I made a beeline to their lipstick session because I heard a lot of good things about it. They were on sale for Php 150.00($3) which is such a score! This shade appealed to me the most because it is almost like "my-lips-but-better" kind of shade. Cliché, it may sound, but it was very moisturizing and hydrating. I am all about creamy lips now.

3. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Monte Carlo- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in general, is one of the best out there that you need to try before venturing out to the whole liquid lipstick drama. But, this shade in Monte Carlo, sticked out to me the most. At first, I thought I would never get over the shade Cannes but now, this shade blew my socks off. It is by far, one of the most wearable reds I have ever used. NYX Soft Matte would have to be one of the most comfortable formulas out there that is very convenient to wear. With over 22 shades(if I am not mistaken), you will definitely have something that will suit your style. I heard that they are coming out with new shades this year and I cannot wait to get my hands on them. :)

4. EX1 Invisiwear Liquid Foundation- Can I get a bow-down from  this foundation? "Invisiwear"--I mean, really? Let's get real here. How could you wear foundation and make it look invisible? That is impossible. Well, that was me when I first heard about it. The foundation alone(believe it or not), will make you look like you just put on "close-to-nothing" makeup. I have tried wearing this alone and mixed with something else, it never disappoints. This lightweight foundation is specially designed for Asian or Middle-Eastern complexions. Girls, or boys with yellow undertones, will definitely love this! I have a very strong yellow to olive undertone and this really matched my skin tone perfectly. I personally don't wear this alone because I am way too oily but instead, I mix it in with a matte foundation and it stayed on my face like glue. Major double score.

Those are the items that I have been reaching out lately in my makeup kit. What about you? What are your favorites last month? Let me know in the comment section box.

But before signing off, how did you spend your New Years Eve? Did you spend it with your families? Friends? Loved ones? or at Work? Whichever way you chose to spend it, the importance of being thankful for a good year is the main point of the celebration. I personally did not remember anything memorable about 2015 but I sure did have fun. Let's welcome 2016 with a bang, guys!

XOXO,
Angeli G.


No comments :