Saturday, December 26, 2015

JACKETS & BUSTIERS


Vintage leather jacket, CY Pitogo bustier dress and Zalora heels

I can't believe Christmas just swung by and then New Year is near. How amazing time flies and with all the parties, holiday errands and non-stop foodfest in-between, we have little to no time in taking a pause to just enjoy the true essence of Christmas. I am so happy that my work allowed me to take my days off during the Holidays and that is indeed a bonus because of course, what is the true meaning of the Yuletide season without the presence of family, right? And, you can NOT miss when your family is cooking, that would have been a disaster. ;)




I've been loving leather jackets lately and hoarding them like crazy. It is also the perfect cover-up during those days when you can't decide if you should wear a dress or not. Like me, I am very indecisive when it comes to dressing up. I rarely get dressed on a daily basis but during those times that I need to, a leather jacket is my go-to accessory. My make-up on the other hand, was a mess. But if I need a pick-me-up, I just rely on a good highlight and then my day is complete. I couldn't decide as well if I should put on lashes but since I was running hella late, I skipped lashes and just applied a load of mascara.


Make-Up Deets:
Face: Loreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation in Natural Beige
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Neutralizer
Brows: Etude House Drawing Eye Brow in 03
Eyes: Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette + Maybelline The Magnum Volum Express Mascara
Cheeks: LA Girl Pro HD concealer in Beautiful Bronze, Benefit Hoola Bronzer, 
Sephora Colorful Blush in Shame On You and Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal
Lips: Jordana Lipliner in Tawny +  Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in Lolita II


But before I let you go*cue in music*, I want to thank you for supporting my blog and for giving comments both online and offline.I really appreciate it! I would also like to greet you a Happy New Year in advance and may the FIERCE be with you on NYE! Drink moderately though.  Haha! See you next year and more blog posts to come. I ain't going nowhere. :)

XOXO,
Angeli G.

No comments :