Tuesday, December 8, 2015

SEQUINS & GLITTER


Bershka jacket, CY Pitogo bustier, Zalora pants and Zara pumps
I can't help but associate the holidays to all things glittery and shimmery. It is the best time to wear that one outfit that you never dared to wear which in my case is, The Sequin Pants. With all these parties popping out, it's the perfect excuse to wear it without feeling guilty. I mean, you can't wear it at work or a casual stroll at the market, right? Unless you are extravagant like that, I got nothing but mad props to you! I paired this gem with a bustier and my trusty boyfriend jacket to complete the look. Well, this is me being a little extravagant for a night. ;)
Make-up Deets:
Face: EX1 Invisiwear Foundation in F200 + Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme in Medium Beige
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Neutralizer
Brows: Etude House Drawing Eye Brow in 03
Eyes: Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
Cheeks: LA Girl Pro HD concealer in Beautiful Bronze + Nars Laguna(bronze) + City Color Contour Effects(contour)
MAC Stay All Day blush
Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder in 01
Lips: LA Colors lipliner in Burgundy + MAC Rebel

I seldom wear eye shadow but I do whenever a special occasion calls for it. I opted for a cat-eye using eye shadow only instead of the usual eyeliner and finished it off with dark burgundy lips. I always make sure to go heavy on contouring and highlighting as seen here with pounds and pounds of makeup on my face to achieve that chiseled look. Who thinks that "natural" only needs 2 makeup products? You are so wrong! Hahaha!  What will you be wearing this holiday season? Let me know!

XOXO,
Angeli G.

No comments :