Friday, December 4, 2015

NOVEMBER FAVORITES


November just ended and December is here. But before we get all giddy for the holidays, let me share what I have been loving last month.


1. CO Bigelow My Favorite Night Balm Treatment- IMO, the best lip treatment that I have ever came across. I have severely dry lips and this is the only lip balm that actually improved the texutre of my lips. I have been using this for a month already and so far has been my nighttime staple. It is not available in the Philippines. It is always OOS in BeautyMNL but you can click on the "Waitlist Me" so that you will be notified once it's available. Trust me, IT IS SO GOOD!

2. LA Girl PRO HD Conceal in Beautiful Bronze- I have been jumping on the cream contouring bandwagon lately and this has definitely made the process easier for me. I use this on the perimeter of my face after I do my foundation. It creates the most flattering shade and it's very natural.

3. MAC Soft & Gentle- This has been in my wishlist for so long that I finally caved in and bought it. It was my bestfriend in my Camiguin trip and made me glow like a freakin' lightbulb. 

4. Mario Badescu  Facial Spray- I am obsessed with facial sprays. Anything that says makeup spray, I buy it. This has been my go-to if my makeup looks cakey.  It sets all your powder makeup so that you will not look like a pan de sal.

5. City Color Contour Effects- I heard a lot of great reviews on this contouring palette and after putting it to the test, I agreed on why it is popular for a good reason. I use this after doing my cream contour. It is not patchy and does not make my contour muddy. Love this!

Those are my top 5 Beauty favorites for November. If you want any in-depth review on any products mentioned above. Let me know! And are you excited for December? What is in your makeup wishlist?


XOXO,
Angeli G.


No comments :