Monday, November 30, 2015

BEACH ESSENTIALS



Of course I did not go bare in my Camiguin trip. I brought along my trusty beach essentials because let's face it, the sun can kill you nowadays. Traveling may be a relaxation to some but can be quite a hassle for me. Putting Philippine climate  into perspective, going to the beach can be daunting at times. That's why packing for your beauty lifesavers is a MUST. To survive the scorching heat requires a hefty 100 grams of sunscreen. If you can bring one galloon of sunblock, then go. If you have to bring anything, leave everything behind except sunscreen lotion, bronzers and highlighters. Yes, you need an extra glow for that sweet-sunkissed look. 

What to pack:


1. Sunscreen Lotion
Kiehl's Ultra Light UV Defense in SPF 50- This is what I used to apply in my face because it helps against pigmentation irregularities. Make sure to blend it though because unblended sunscreen is NOT CUTE. It is not the best in the market because I still went home looking like I live in the beach for AGES. In short, #itom.

Banana Boat Kids Sunscreen Lotion- I used this to apply on my whole body and I like it because the product got easily absorbed into my skin. It is water-resistant and it leaves no smell unlike other sunscreen lotion.

2, BB Cream
Lift Argan BB Creme- I prefer BB with SPF at the beach because it will give you a good amount of coverage without looking too flat. I used this on top of my Kiehl's sunscreen for much needed protection. The BB cream contains SPF 10.

3. Bronzer and Highlighter
NYC Sunny Bronzer, Elf Warm Bronzer and MAC Soft Gentle- because I cannot live without bronzers and highlighters at the beach. You will look glowing in your pictures. Trust me, you will thank me for it. ;)

4. Sunnies
Ferrin + Gruss Sunnies- you need them because if you don't like putting on make-up, this is your bestfriend and it will protect you from the heat. Make sure to get the one with UV protection so that your eyes are secured.

Bathed myself in highlighter. No big deal. ;)
Used Mac Soft & Gentle in forehead, top of cheekbones, chin, shoulders, elbows, EVERYWHERE hahaa
XOXO,
Angeli G.

No comments :