Saturday, April 1, 2017

MARCH FAVORITES


Hey guys, summer is right around the corner and do you think that the equinox phenomenon is all to blame for this crazy blazing heat? Its just toooo hot in Cebu that I need to triple slap my face with sunscreen. Not the most glamorous but SPF is a must nowadays. But first, let me share my March faves that I have been loving recently.



COSRX Whitehead Power Liquid // Php 770 // @darabeautymarket

1.  COSRX Whitehead Power Liquid - This thing blew my socks off. My biggest skin insecurity is my visible whiteheads near my chin and upper lip area. It really makes me anxious everyone someone is talking very close to me. I still love my Lush Angels on Bare Skin(holy grail, btw) but I had to find a long-term skincare product that will minimize my whitehead appearance. Thank God for COSRX products. I heard a lot of good things about this brand because it is targeted for acne-prone or sensitive skin. This by far, has been the savior to my dilemma and I think I might be saying bye bye to my Lush skincare soon and buy this instead. That is saying a lot for me but this is WAY MUCH BETTER.  I will be buying more from this brand because the products look promising. Next target: Blackhead Power Liquid. Tempting, right?

Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade // $18  // Sephora
Anastasia Brush # 12 // $18 // Sephora
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dripbrow Pomade in Dark Brown - To say that I am obsessed with sculpted brows is an understatement. If there is one makeup product that I can't leave without, it is definitely my dipbrow pomade. I have been loyal to my Etude House Draw my Brow pencil but I noticed that longevity wise, it performs low in that area. When I tried this pomade, I was not impressed. It takes skill and precision to use this brow product because of its consistency but paired with the #12 brush, it creates the most perfect angled brow which stays locked FOR DAYYSSS. I am not kidding. This is the most waterproof product I have ever used in my life. So if you sweat a lot and your brows are the most precious thing to you(next to God), you need this in your life. 

3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush  #12 -  I have been using the Marionnaud Angled Brow Brush for so long but sadly, it does not perform well with the Dipbrow pomade. In result, I look like Betty la Fea when I use that brush because the bristles are too thick. With the #12 brush, the bristles are thin and very precise. Outlining your brows with this brush is easy peasy. It creates the most perfect line and curve. If you have extra bucks to spare, get this one. You will not regret it. 

IN2IT Waterproof Eyebrow Colour 01 // Php 349 // Watsons Philippines

4. IN2IT Eyebrow Powder in 01- I was very loyal to this product when I just first started with makeup. I only use this one and nothing else but I noticed that this is not as waterproof as it claims to be. I ran out of this but I stopped buying it again because I was satisfied with my Etude House pencil but since using the dipbrow promade, I thought of repurchasing this because the dipbrow alone can be very harsh and thick so when topped with this powder, it creates a natural soft gradient look to your brows. Sometimes the dipbrow misses some bald spots so I layered it with this powder to fill in those gaps. I remember almost every girl having this under their kit at all times. This is well-raved for a reason and I think I will be repurchasing this again anytime I ran out if it. 

MAC Cosmo lipstick// Php 1050// Rustans Cebu

5. MAC Cosmo lipstick - Yes, I am a pinky nude and reds kind of girl. So everytime I see a good pinky nude lipstick, I hold on to it. Its hard to find nude lipsticks that looks good on me because of my strong olive skintone. When I tried this is in the MAC counter, I couldn't help myself  but take 100 selfies. Kidding aside, if you are looking for an everyday pampa-fresh lipstick, I recommend on getting this. I have been using this non-stop since I bought this and it makes my lips look very pouty. I heard that this is what Miss Universe 2017 winner, Iris Mittenaere used during coronation night. No wonder she looked so blooming and fresh. It is the perfect warm pinky nude for those who have olive undertones(like me). If you hate matte lipsticks that dry your lips, try this one. It is an Amplified finish so it is very creamy and satiny which is very hydrating to the lips.

What have you been raving lately this summer? Don't  forget to wear sunscreen girls!

XOXO,
Angeli G.

No comments :