Sunday, July 3, 2016

JUNE FAVORITES



Hello, my lovies! Sorry for being MIA again. May and June was pretty much a whirlwind for me. From company events to personal callings, I don't know where my beauty soul has been lately. I had a major pimple outbreak for the past week which also contributed to giving my face a makeup break. Last May, I wasn't wearing that much make-up which is why I did not really have any favorites on May. Anyway, enough of my rants on my absence and let's  go on to my June Favorites. Starting from bottom left to top:

 1. Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara Super Waterproof- I heard this product from Anna Cay and I have always been a fan of her natural lashes. She shared that this was her holy grail mascara that's why I searched and have this pre-ordered from Japan. When I used it, I share the rave with Anna since it is truly amazing. It made my lashes stay curled for a good 8 to 9 hour mark without reapplying. This has replaced my Maybelline Magnum mascara for good.


2. Fashion 21 Eyebrow Gel- This was such a discovery because for only Php 168.00 this is nearly as good as Mac's brow set. I am not a fan of the tinted brow on me but using a clear eyebrow gel is a good alternative. It is not long-wearing but it helped tame my brows in place and with that price tag, it does its job quite well.

3. Kylie Lip Kit in Posie K- It took me quite a long time to jump on the hype because of its hefty price tag but well well, I did fell into the trap. I can't believe that the hype is true. I have always been eyeing Posie K for quite some time and I now understand why the beauty community is going gaga over this lip kit. The formula is really GOOD. I cannot emphasize enough how different it is from other liquid lip(not that I have tried a LOT) but this one, is UP THERE. Totally worth the purchase. And oh, I am glad I stumbled upon @nailsandvanity from IG who offers the best reasonable price for only Php 1,950.00. Other online shops, just charges you way TOO MUCH.

4. Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation- I have heard a lot of mixed reviews on this product but I have to say this has slowly become one of my top 3 favorite drugstore foundations. The application on this foundation can be quite tricky. Some say that it will turn orange or yellow in about an hour so what I did is I bought one shade lighter than my skintone so that once it sets, it will not oxidize on me, The trick is to apply with a very light hand and to not apply too much since it dries quickly. This has a semi-matte finish and is very long-wearing. I have been loving the dewy skin lately so I don't mind a satin finish and this one gives you just that.

5. Smashbox Photofinish Primer Water- I have mentioned that I have been loving the dewy satin finish and this one just helps me provide that look without sacrificing the longevity of my makeup. On days where I applied my foundation heavily, this has been my buddy to set all the makeup in place and take off that almost ghastly powdery look. It's sole purpose is a primer but I usually use it as a setting spray after doing my make-up and it gives you that almost effortless glowing look. Love it!

What have you been loving for the month of June? Do share! 

XOXO,
Angeli G.

No comments :