Saturday, August 13, 2016

5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BE AT BENEFIT SM SEASIDE CEBU


The moment when you realize that a new makeup shop just pop out of Cebu, the initial thing you do is scream, calm down and head to the shop. It's so simple. I have been longing for Benefit to open a store in Cebu and I am so happy when it hit the shores. There's a major reason why Benefit is the buzz right now and why you should check them out. Because why? Let me give you five reasons.


1. Brows
Benefit just recently re-launched their Brow collection by adding more new products to their most coveted line. Dubbed as their biggest launch ever, they have offered (almost) everything you can ever ask for your brows. From brow primers, to highlighters, to brow gels-- they got you covered. I am so curious about this line that it was the first thing that I tried out when I got there. Aside from that, they also offer brow wax services if you need some major rescue in the brow department. Definitely something to check out.  This line is impressive and if you are a brow freak, you will have something for you in here.


2. Primers
When I was a newbie, the only primer I ever heard of in the mouth of Youtube was The Benefit Porefessional primer and up until now, it is still a cult favorite. Their primers are the best in the primer game out there. Porefessional is their best seller and if you are oily like me, you will love this. True to the saying that goes--"An oldie but a goodie." Yup, true story.

3. Box O' Powder Blushes
I cannot emphasize enough how much I am obsessed with their powder blushes. Don't you just die with that beautiful packaging? I really like their blushes and my personal favorite are Hoola, Corralista and Rockateur. I swatched the entire powders when I got there since I haven't tried the entire collection and I have to say, I am eyeing a new favorite. Like the primers, these blushes are a cult favorite as well. No complaint right there because I agree why they should be everyone's cup of tea which is why, these should be in your itinerary too when you visit the store. 


4. Value and Gift Sets
But, let's face it. Benefit is sooooo expensive. I wouldn't even say that it is a necessity but if you are itching to try their products, I suggest you visit their gift set corner. This is such an excellent way to start up before committing yourself to the brand because these sets offer travel size items and perfect for you to try without hurting your wallet. You can even share it with a friend or use it as a gift since Christmas is just around the corner. I am guilty of their gift sets because it really is a hoarder's dream. 


5. Mini Sizes
Ok, gift sets are too expensive? Don't cry now. Benefit also offer individual mini sizes of their items. Prizes can go between 500-1000 depending on the product. Currently, they have mini sizes of the original Porefessional primer, Porefessional Gel Matte Rescue, They're Real liners and so much more. This is truly a big bang for your buck. I swear, you will bring home something for yourself. 

Now, didn't I just compiled the perfect alibi to shop In Benefit Cebu? I know, right? It is truly amazing and it such a makeup junkies dream to be able to test products in an actual store because nothing beats the moment when you get to touch the product on its own. Weirdly enough, but I find that satisfying. I urge you to pay a visit and check it out. Did I also mention that their customer service was top-notch? Thanks to Jen for not making me look awkward and "ihas" during my visit. You will love them! Are you also a Bene-babe? What is your all-time favorite Benefit product? Let me know.
Wearing all Benefit products here except lipstick. :)

XOXO,
Angeli G.

No comments :