Saturday, September 17, 2016

DENIM + FLORAL


The "Ber" months are here and I can almost feel the holidays lurking around the corner. Before we get closer to the cold months ahead, let me savour these precious moments where the sun plays an important role in our OOTD's.


I have not been someone who religiously follow trends. If olive green is a must-have this season, I go buy it because I love dark colors. But, when white sneakers made a comeback, I just had to pass. I always stick to what I love which is, anything dark, casual and laidback. Anything that suits my cup of tea, whether it's the "in" thing right now or not,  I follow.

This denim and floral combo might not be all over the runway right now but I luuurrvve this pairing. I seldom wear skirt because I find it very ladylike but this floral skirt is my favorite. To tone down the femininity of the look, I paired it with a denim top to make it more casual. Trendy? HELL NO. Comfy? HELL YES.


Rue 21 denim top, skirt from Bangkok, H&M sandals
MAC Mehr lipstick

What do you think of this combo? Yay or Nay? What about you? What is your favorite out of style trend that you are guilty of rocking 24/7?


XOXO, 
Angeli G.

No comments :